Health

The Benefits of LASIK Eye Surgery

The Benefits of LASIK Eye Surgery

LASIK Eye Surgery is the process of replacing the damaged lens in the eye with a corneal flap. It is a simple procedure, but after the procedure, a patient may have some minor side effects. Patients should avoid rubbing their eyes after the procedure, as this can lead to infection …

Read More »

What are Kamagra tablets, and the way do you use  them?

What are Kamagra tablets, and the way do you use  them?

Kamagra tablets comprise the identical lively aspect as Viagra, but they may be synthetic in separate labs. Sildenafil citrate, that’s utilized in each Kamagra and Viagra, is the identical chemical. Only the logo name, dose, price, and period of movement varies. Kamagra is marketed as a remedy for erectile disorder …

Read More »

4 Effective Natural Tips to Overcome Erectile

4 Effective Natural Tips to Overcome Erectile

Dysfunction Getting a balanced intercourse lifestyle without Erectile Dysfunction is one of the simplest methods to stay a successful life. This is positive to help maintain the relationship within the right area as well. Based on the reason of the condition and after identifying the severity, treatments are prescribed inside …

Read More »

Fashion & Shoes PrestaShop Themes from template Trip

Fashion & Shoes PrestaShop Themes from template Trip

As per a website Statista about 29.5 % of retail fashion sales in the USA in 2020 happened online. There are many fashion websites available online.  They have flourished in their business because they decided to go online. Therefore, if you are a fashion products seller you can also scale …

Read More »

What Are the Side Effects of Consuming Liquid Chlorophyll?

What Are the Side Effects of Consuming Liquid Chlorophyll

Have you ever thought about why plants are green? It is because of a compound known as chlorophyll. Historically, the compound is used to treat various health issues. Chlorophyll absorbs sunlight and plays a vital role in food production for plants. Studies show that chlorophyll benefits for humans are promising. …

Read More »

Chemical characteristics of blood

CHARACTERISTICS OF BLOOD

CHARACTERISTICS OF BLOOD Blood has distinctive physical characteristics: Amount—a person has 4 to 6 liters of blood, depending on his or her size. Of the total blood volume in the human body, 38% to 48% is composed of various blood cells, also called formed elements. The remaining 52% to 62% …

Read More »

Endocrine system organs and functions

Endocrine system organs and functions

CHEMISTRY OF HORMONES With respect to their chemical structure, hormones may be classified into three groups: amines, proteins, and steroids. Amines—these simple hormones are structural variations of the amino acid tyrosine. This group includes thyroxin from the thyroid gland and epinephrine and norepinephrine from the adrenal medulla. Proteins—these hormones are …

Read More »