Are you looking for a new human hair prosthesis? You do not really know which model to opt for? And you still contemplate what a lace front wig is? Then this is the right place for you!
- What is a frontal lace wig?
- How to wash your frontal lace wig?
- Why choose a frontal lace wig?
- Why choose LUVMEHAIR?
WHAT IS A FRONTAL LACE WIG?
A wig deferred to as “lace frontal” or “frontal lace” implies a piece of
sheer lace mesh that is located just in front of the wig cap. This type of natural
hair replacement is said to be hidden.
HOW TO WASH YOUR LACE FRONT WIG?
First of all, let’s remember that the hair of our wigs does not come directly from our scalp. They are therefore not intended to become as oily as our natural hair. Consequently, they do not need to be washed as often as we do for the natural hair. The only reasons we have to wash our wigs are exposure to pollution, sweat, and the elimination of all the products that we put on them (foam, gel, oil, spray, etc.). The frequency of washing your wig, therefore, depends on your use. If you only have one wig that you wear daily, we recommend that you wash it every 15 days (2 weeks),to clean your wig less often and, therefore, somehow preserve it, the idea is to have at least two wigs in your collection so that you can alternate their use.
How to wash your lace front wigs? We strongly recommend that you use natural and organic products if possible. Banish shampoos with sulfates (SLS), an ingredient that dries out the hair from your cupboards. Nevertheless, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate and Sodium Coco-Sulphate are options that can be given consideration due to their plant origin. Colored wigs must be washed with shampoos dedicated to colors to preserve the dyes’ color and brightness.
- Detangle the wig with a wide-tooth comb or soft comb.
- Fill your basin or sink with lukewarm water.
Pour some shampoo into the water and lather it up.
- Hold the wig and trick it into the water, respecting the verticality of the hair. Make back and forth movements in the water, gently massaging the hair and always admiring the direction of the hair. Do not let the wig sit in water.
- Remember to take special care of the tulle (lace) part and the inside of the cup.
Lightly rub the tulle to remove any product such as Got2be gel. Massage the inside of the cup to get rid of sweat.
- After rinsing out your shampoo, apply your conditioner directly to the hair using your hand, massaging in the direction of the hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply a nourishing mask, wrap the wig in a bathing cap and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse with lukewarm water to remove ALL mask residue. Once the mask has been removed, rinse with cold water for 30-60 seconds to close the cuticles, reinforce hydration and make the hair shinier.
- Towel dry the wig. Pour a dab of nourishing oil into your hand and gently apply it to still-wet hair. • Let air dry. Avoid
WHY CHOOSE A FRONTALLACE WIG?
Lace front wigs gives you versatility and a very realistic look. A lace wig cap can also contain other construction elements, such as a monofilament top, a hand-tied beanie, a beanie style, or a classic machine-made beanie.
Because of the natural hairline that these lace front wigs offer, many wig users desire a cap that combines a monofilament with a lace front. Or a hand-tied beanie for the most outstanding look with the most flexibility. If you are looking for an effective way to stay beautiful in all circumstances, glueless lace front wigs are what you need. It is an undeniable asset to reveal your identity and femininity and make your natural beauty shine. For your favourite collections, visit:
WHY CHOOSE LUVMEHAIR A
lot of online stores offer the same services as we do, but we have the edge over them for the following reasons: • Luvmehair proudly offer a selection of wigs in the color, style and length you want. We are here to provide a one-stop shopping experience. Glue-free installation makes your beauty easy.
- We have a wide variety, such as short human hair wigs, deep wave wigs, bob wigs, headband wigs, and undetectable lace wigs.
- We have five different styles of frontal lace wigs.
- We do not use any chemicals on our frontal hair wigs.
- We made online buying much more accessible. • We sell quality wigs with 100% virgin human hair.
You do not need to worry if you are facing any hair problems. Glueless lace front wigs never cease to impress with their freedom of use. You will no longer waste your precious time; they are easier to put on than you think. Indeed, no one would have thought that putting on a wig without glue or gel would be so easy and still beautiful.
Read more: quickbooks 2022